Dual yield staking beta
We’re excited to start the beta phase for KTLYO-BNF dual yield product. In order to deliver the best product possible we’re looking for help from our communities.
Beta testing structure and timeline
The community members that wish to participate must register using this registration link. Ten community members will be selected to participate and each will be rewarded $100 in total (50% in KTLYO and 50% in BNF) for their efforts.
In order to execute the testing we have prepared a test environment on the Ethereum Ropsten testnet.
Everyone willing to participate must have:
- ETH address on the Ropsten testnet
- An amount of ETH for gas fees (ETH can be obtained from the faucet https://faucet.ropsten.be)
To be able to execute the testing selected participant will receive test KTLYO and BNF tokens in the address provided during registration.
Here is the timeline:
- Friday, 21 May: Signup via the registration form. Use this link to sign up.
- Monday, 24 May: The selected participants will receive the neeeded instructions to execute the testing.
- Tuesday, 25 May: Start of KTLYO-BNF Dual Yield Staking testing on Ropsten Testnet.
- First week of June: Go-live of KTLYO-BNF Dual Yield Staking.
Katalyo is a no-code cross-chain platform for building hybrid blockchain powered applications. With Katalyo individuals and organisations can build blockchain powered applications without writing a single line of code. On top of no-code features for building web based frontend, by using Katalyo platform, people can create tokens and NFTs, build DeFi applications, integrate smart contracts in any part of the workflow.